Ukrainian children are already becoming part of school teams. This is a new situation for the schools, with which they do not have much experience. Therefore, the Comenius Institute in cooperation with Juraj Hipš has prepared a practical webinar for all teachers, principals, school psychologists and teaching assistants with advice and recommendations:
– How to prepare for the arrival of a new pupil
– How these children feel, what they experience and how they are likely to behave in the next period
– What psychological and educational support is appropriate
– What are the important first steps in integration
– How to manage the language barrier
Our colleague Elena Gallová Kriglerová was a guest speaker along with psychologist Zuzana Labašová and the director of the T. Shevchenko School Igor Andrejčák.
The presentation by Elena G. Kriglerová from the webinar can be found here .